Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Beginning!!!

Hey what's up every one! Most people know me as Smokey. Some people know me as Donavin, but no one knows Markies Movado. I created this pseudonym when I was a lot younger and was dedicated to writing poetry. It's been a while, but I feel like my creative juices are flowing again...lol!

I was told, by someone very dear to me, that I should write a book because of the array of life experiences I've had. I thought that it sounded like a very good idea, but I wanted to see if people would enjoy what I wrote before stepping out into that venture. So I created this blog. I'm not doing this to acquire any type of fame/celebrity. I'm not doing it as a way to vent about my personal issues nor disrespect/deface anyone. I am doing this because I like to write, I have a lot to say, I like to entertain and I'd like to share. I believe that in able to be a successful writer you have to draw from your surroundings. So with that being said I would love comments and encourage you to do so. Don't be afraid if you think it may be negative, because positive results can come from an honest opinion. I also look forward to having suggestions made about topics to discuss, so feel free to share.  Also if you have any ideas about how to improve my blog let me know. I'm always looking to make things better. I hope you enjoy it as much as I write it. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you come back.

-Markies M.

No comments:

Post a Comment